Monday, August 23, 2010

It's been a while

I've been Lazy.
I have been doing various Stuff since my last Post

Planetary Interaction Discovery was fun.
I'm Very Excited to see where this will link to Dust 514.
Some Friends of mine over at the Vard School of Cryo Cuisine, have been fueling their Station from Comodities built on Planets.

Ice Mining From while watching Holovids.

Then Gankageddon III started and I decided to get to some Missioning

and Salvaging those missions of course.


I got bored quickly of Doing whatever Agents were requesting of my talents, and turned to my Arbitrator "The Wedge". I fit her for Exploration and took off to Explore.
Destroying a few local Serpentis hidden Drug Plants and Listening Posts I ventured forth into some Wormholes.
The First Wormhole I entered, I found my first Gas Cloud. (No Pictures, I was so Excited I forgot to take them)
The next Worhole held Wonderous amounts Of Rare Asteroids, which I had A Corpmate Join in on Harvesting


Well, that's about the extent of my travels Since May. I hope to continue a much more frequent update on this log going forward.

Talus Veran

No comments:

Post a Comment